Caravan, Camper Trailer and motorhomes

What You Need To Know About Covering Your Caravan and Camper Trailer

Here at Intuitive Leisure Insurance we try our best to get you the best prices on offer for caravan and camper trailer insurance no matter how long it takes. We pride ourselves on great customer service and our customer relations. 

If you were to insure through us everything would be discussed and no question would go unanswered. We would work with you to get the contents insurance, driver insurance and the extras that fit you and your camping lifestyle. 

What you need to know about covering your RV

Common insurance cover protects your caravan, motorhome or trailer for the following:

  • Storm, hail and flood
  • Accidental and malicious damage
  • Theft and attempted theft
  • Fire and explosion
  • Electrical motor burnout

Intuitive Leisure Insurance can provide you with the comprehensive protection you need to enjoy the freedom and adventure that comes with holidaying on or off-road. We can also help with a range of optional extras to protect your vehicle from a range of different exposures.

Our experienced brokers can help you get the right insurance cover by assessing your specific needs and recommending the best value insurance solution for your vehicle.