Travel Insurance with travelCard
It’s time to cross travel insurance off your holiday to-do-list. Whether you’re headed for Bali’s beaches or plan on taking some time out here in Australia†, TravelCard’s Real-TimeTM travel insurance can help you solve travel troubles in an instant.
Usually, travel insurance may require you to cover costs yourself, claim when you get home, then wait and worry whether it will be approved. When you travel with the TravelCard, you’ll be carrying help to handle the most common problems travel can throw at you without being left out of pocket*:
Medical issue overseas? We can direct you to the nearest hospital, doctor or pharmacy and load the TravelCard with funds to cover your approved medical costs.
Luggage delayed? We can add up to $150 to the TravelCard to buy emergency essentials such as PJs and a toothbrush
Cash stolen? We can put up to $250 on the TravelCard to help you until you work out details with your bank.
If you need to make a claim, you can make a reverse charge call to our team any time and we can instantly transfer funds to the TravelCard so you can get back to enjoying your holiday. It’s how travel insurance should be.
Less hassle, more holiday – travel insurance with no $ excess and less paperwork
- No $ excess – with TravelCard there is no $ excess on all claims
- Broad cover – Wide range of leisure activities covered as standard, and you can also add optional extras like winter sports, golf, cruise and adventure travel
- Local team & global assistance – Australian based customer support team, 24 x 7 Global Assistance service
Cross travel insurance off your to-do list today!
† Domestic destination must be no less than 100km away from your home
*All benefits and covers are subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions listed in the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement and on other policy documentation, including the schedule.
TCA Insurance Services Pty Ltd (TCA) ABN 76 621 476 220 is an authorised representative (AR 1262773) of the Insurer, The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (Hollard) ABN 78 090 584 473 (AFSL 241436). Any advice provided by TCA in relation to the TravelCard Real-Time Insurance products and the TravelCard is general advice only. Please consider the Combined Financial Services Guide & Product Disclosure Statement and the TravelCard Terms & Conditions (available at www.travelcard.com.au) before deciding whether they are suitable for you.
Chose TravelCard TODAY!
- Domestic or International Travel
- 24 x 7 Global Assistance service
- No $ excess on all claims
- No mountains of paperwork
- Children holidaying with their parents do so at no extra charge
*All benefits and covers are subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions listed in the Combined Financial Services Guide
and Product Disclosure Statement and on other policy documentation, including the schedule.
Travelling for Business?
- If you travel for work, please contact our office and we can talk to you about what specific products are available to you for Corporate Travel